ERROR: “Domain is no longer parked by GoDaddy”
I ran in to this issue trying to forward other domains purchased, to one particular URL.
This was due to the previous domain being linked to a website that was deleted through Blogger.com
Once these nameservers were changed, my new link connected within 30 minutes.
A hosting provider will be required in order to unpark and activate domain names. The nameserver will need to be changed in order for this process to work.
- After logging in to your GoDaddy account, you will need to find “Nameservers”.
- This can be obtained by navigating to “Domains” and clicking “Manage”.
- Under the “Nameservers” menu, “Set Nameservers” must be selected.
- Find “Setup type” and choose “Custom”.
- “Enter custom nameservers” will allow you to enter the hosting provider that was chosen.
- Be sure to “Add” and “Save”, otherwise, these steps will need to be repeated.
- If no changes have occurred, wait a max of 48 hours before contacting GoDaddy for help.
If this didn’t really help your problem, GoDaddy has created a community that might include the same question as yours. To check it out, please visit: https://www.godaddy.com/community
If this article helped your domain issue or domain problems still exist, please leave it below for others to see!