Not being able to find anything, especially after working 12 hours, and rummaging through "junk" is so frustrating! This post is another step towards minimalism and I hope it becomes a motivating tool to live better with less. Stop wasting precious time digging through mountains.
11 Item Minimalist Wallet:
- ID - Carefully edited by me
- Insurance Card
- PNC Virtual Wallet - Debit Card
- Capital One Journey - Credit Card
- Sam's Club Membership Card
- Pink wallet with zipper pouch - Great for coins and SD cards
- Pocket Key Knife
- Honda Car Key
- Rite in the Rain Trekker Pen - for writing experiences in my Rite in the Rain book
Goal: 7 Items
I'm going to try and downsize this even more. Some companies allow customers to use their phone instead of carrying physical cards. Eventually, I'd like to find a waterproof book case with a phone and ID holder so I can just carry my Rite in the Rain book!
What about carrying a purse?
Umm,.. yea... about that. Nope.